Questions and Contacts
Contact the AOE IT Helpdesk for Technical Assistance
The IT Helpdesk is part of the Data Management and Analysis Team (DMAT).
- • Why won’t my Child Count Access Application open?
- • Why doesn’t this report work?
- • How do I submit my data?
- • What is my secure file transfer password?
Phone: (802) 479-1044
Contact Lucinda Morabito for Reporting Questions
- • What educational environment/placement should this student be reported with?
- • Should this student be included?
- • What exit reason should I use?
- • How do I fix this error on my Error Report?
Also please notify Lucinda Morabito about Child Count Coordinator staffing changes.
Phone: (802) 479-1208
Note: If you’re not sure who to call with your question, choose whoever seems most likely to be able to help you. We can always transfer you to the person who can best help you, if needed.